Though the concept of personal branding isn’t new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand. Join instructor Kimberley R. Barker as she provides a warm, supportive atmosphere in which you are encouraged to intensively explore yourself in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates your values and professional gifts.
Through this short course, you will:
- Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand
- Establish yourself on at least three social media platforms
- Create a mission statement for your personal brand
- Build a board of directors for your brand
- Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management
- Create a system for on-going brand maintenance