This five-course specialization provides you with the key theories and research in the field of positive psychology as well as opportunities for application. The course topics include:
- Positive Psychology: Martin E.P. Seligman’s Visionary Science with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
- Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions with Dr. James Pawelski
- Positive Psychology: Character, Grit and Research Methods with Dr. Angela Duckworth & Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft
- Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills with Dr. Karen Reivich
- Positive Psychology Specialization Project with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
Offered by University of Pennsylvania
There are no reviews yet.