Communication has changed! The traditional rules for speaking and presenting, meeting coordination, influencing people, negotiating and selling ideas no longer apply in a world of Skype, messenger, video and teleconference. This course will act as an overview on several concepts each of which could be a course of their own and our goal is to give you tools that you can practice and perfect on your own.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply communication principles and techniques for in-person and virtual teams
- Use a science based approach to create impactful presentations
- Refine your communication style to better persuade and influence others
- Implement a unique strategy to pitching ideas
- Run more effective and impactful meetings
- Incorporate strategies to have positive difficult conversations and make people feel valued and listened to
This course is offered through the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
There are no reviews yet.